If you are one of the partners or participating teachers, please follow these instructions to create your account and start participating. Please note that at the moment we are granting only the project teachers and partners with participation access.
1) Create an OpenID
- Do this is you don’t have an OpenID yet
- Go here to create your OpenID: https://www.id.europeanschoolnet.org/OpenIDServer/registeruser.html
- You are then redirected to the OpenID server where you will need to complete the registration.
- Fill in all the fields, then click on 'Register'.
- After a successful registration, you will receive a confirmation message to the email address that you gave when you registered. In the email you will find your user name and the URL to the OpenID server.The URL should look like this: https://username.id.europeanschoolnet.org
2) Logging in for the first time
- Go to this point directly if you already have an OpenID.
- Copy-paste your OpenID into the login box: https://username.id.europeanschoolnet.org
- You are then directed to the OpenID server for login.
- Fill in your user name and password.
- We recommend that you click on 'Remember me'; this way the login process will be quicker next time.
- Click on GO.
- Finally click on 'Proceed' and you will be automatically redirected to the website.
3) Finalising your permissions
- After a successful login, you will see a black box on the up right corner with “Welcome yourname”.
- When you reach this point, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will finalise your membership on the website.
- Without this final step you can’t yet participate on the website.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com