The Creative Classrooms Lab project provides an opportunity for ICT providers to take part in the project as Associate Partners.
The benefits for CCL Associate Partners include having opportunities to:
- Work with 9 Ministries of Education to understand and assess:
- the challenges faced by schools deploying tablets
- the impact of tablets in a fast moving market
- how tablets support new paradigms: 1:1 computing, flipped classroom, BYOD…
- how MoE are developing their tablet deployment strategies
- Propose specific tablet scenarios and ideas for tablet policy experimentations to Ministries of Education; these can include ‘proof of concept’ tablet scenarios to be validated with a small number of schools.
- Supply technology, content or services at their own expense that can be used and validated by the pan-European network of schools in the project.
- Have early access to CCL research findings.
- Contribute to the development of a training course for teachers on tablets; this will be made available under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 unported open licence that allows it to be adapted and reused.
- Participate in a Creative Classrooms Lab capacity building workshop involving Ministries of Education in month 24.
- Engage with an online teachers’ community of practice.
- Be recognised as an Associate Partner on the CCL website and promotional materials.
- Co-design and run a customised pilot with some CCL schools in parallel to the project (funding for this needs to be provided by the ICT supplier).
Download the Charter for Associate Partner here
CCL Associate Partners